Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Newest Painting - Divinity


I was very inspired by the constant changing from thunderstorms to sunny weather that has been happening lately, and this picture was a result of that.  


People around me are always giving me advice on what to paint next - but in the end, I really just want to sit in my art room with a mug of coffee, painting what is truly in my heart.  


Painting is my passion, and while I love doing commissioned artwork for friends and acquaintances, when I paint what's in my heart, it becomes a beautiful release of energy and emotion.  I am always growing and learning, and I believe that my art reflects that.


Use your passions in a positive way, and use the things and hobbies you love to SHOW LOVE to others!

-Marti

p.s. "Like" us on Facebook - we will soon be offering a special coupon for our fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! :)